Are you a Senior High School graduate with good academic and extracurricular achievements looking for a scholarship to help support your college education? You’re the one they’re looking for! Apply today for a Security Bank Scholarship!
What is the Security Bank Foundation Scholarship Program?
The Security Bank Foundation supports the scholarship, and partner schools support in the screening and selection of applicants, as well as the monitoring of the scholars’ performance.
The Security Bank Foundation’s Scholars for Better Communities Scholarship Program aims to provide educational assistance to needy and deserving students attending Security Bank Foundation partner schools.
Also Read: CHED Scholarship 2022 to 2023
Every academic year, each scholar is provided with the following benefits till he completes his academic year.
- Monthly stipend of Php 10,000 for a maximum of 10 school months
- Due to the “Free Tuition Law,” there will be no allotment for tuition and other fees.
- Monthly stipend of Php 5,000 for a maximum of 10 school months
- Maximum of Php 100,000 per year in tuition and other fees
Note: Financial assistance will be granted up to the maximum amount per year and will be distributed based on the actual number of months the classes are performed and will continue to be completed.
Non-Monetary Scholarship Benefits:
In addition to financial assistance, SBFI provides developmental opportunities like as internships, involvement in corporate social responsibility activities, and attendance at learning sessions sponsored by partner universities.
What are the Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship?
- Graduating Grade 12 student from public/private school
- No other family member currently admitted to the scholarship within second degree of consanguinity or affinity
- No parent currently employed/assigned in Security Bank
- Must enroll in any of the 8 partner schools in NCR
- No other existing scholarship except for discounts provided by schools
- Latest General Weighted Average (GWA) of at least 90% or its equivalent
Also Read: Aboitiz College Scholarship
What are the courses that are qualified for the scholarship?
Scholarships will be made available to college students enrolled in courses directly related to bank operations, such as:
- Accounting Information System/ Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Financial Management
- Applied Mathematics
- Management Engineering
- Data Science
- Information Systems/ Technology
- Business Analytics/ Statistics
- Computer Science/ Technology
What are the Security Bank Foundation’s partner schools?
They are 8 Partner Schools of Security Bank Foundation Scholarship
- Ateneo De Manila University
- Chiang Kai Shek College
- De La Salle University – Manila
- Far Eastern University – Manila
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- University of the Philippines – Diliman
- University of Santo Tomas
What are the Documentation Requirements?
Application Requirements For Security Bank Foundation Scholarship
- Online Application Form (bit.ly/ApplySBFIScholarshipNow)
- Latest Grade 12 Report Card with GWA (Preferably, up to the first term or the second grading)
- Proof of Application for Admission in any of the 8 Partner School
- Birth Certificate
- Parents or Guardians’ Latest Income Tax Return / Parents or Guardians’ Certificate of Indigency
- Portrait Photo or 2 x 2 (white background)
Also Read: OWWA Scholarship 2022 Application
Admission Scholarship 2022 Timeline
- July 16 to 31: 1st Level Review (SBFI)
- August 1 to 15: 2nd Level Review (Partner School)
- August 16 to 30: Online Interview
- September 1 to September 15: Final Assessment
- 4th week of September or prior: Announcement of Newly Admitted Scholars
How to Apply For Security Bank Foundation Scholarship 2022 to 2023?
To apply, go to External Scholarship Program | Security Bank Philippines and follow the instructions.
- Start of Application: May 16, 2022
- Security Bank Foundation Scholarship Deadline – July 15, 2022
People also ask:
How to Apply For Security bank foundation scholarship 2022 to 2023
Click Here to Know about Benefits, Application, Requirements and Deadline.
What are the Security Bank scholarship 2022 benefits
• Monthly stipend of Php 10,000 for a maximum of 10 school months
• Due to the “Free Tuition Law,” there will be no allotment for tuition and other fees.
• Monthly stipend of Php 5,000 for a maximum of 10 school months
• Maximum of Php 100,000 per year in tuition and other fees
How do I know if I qualify for the scholarship program?
The Foundation will notify applicants within a month of the application deadline whether or not they are selected for the second round of screening (an online interview). Verify that the contact information, including the email address and phone number, is current.