Ena Lee Leaders in Business Scholarship Benefits, Requirements, Eligibility and Deadline to Apply for Scholarship.
Established by the Lee family to acknowledge the intellectual capabilities and leadership of students who are pursuing an undergraduate degree at the Haskayne School of Business at the University of Calgary for Canadian Students.
- Annually awarded to an undergraduate student pursuing a Bachelor of Commerce degree at the Haskayne School of Business. Renewable in the second, third, and fourth years of study at the University of Calgary if recipients achieve a minimum GPA of 3.20 in a minimum of 30.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
- Outstanding academic merit and promise
- Leadership and contribution to school and/or community life
- Must be a Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen
Required Criteria for Scholarship
- Student type: Undergraduate
- Citizenship/residency: Domestic
- Faculty: Business
- Year entering: 1st
What is the Award Value for Ena Lee Leaders in Business Scholarship
The Scholarship Award Value of Ena Lee Leaders in Business Scholarship is $20,000 (Renewable)
- Competition to apply for High School Prestige
- Donor: Sanders Lee and Family
Ongoing Canada Scholarships to Apply